Running out of idea of what dessert to make for your baby?
How about healthy popsicles?
Rich in soy bean, grain fiber and disease-fighting nutrients from wholesome food in below recipe.
1. Mix Nutrifresh, Oxyginberry and Evernew Orange with water.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds
3. Put the popsicle molds into the freezer overnight.
4. Ready to serve the next day.
- Organic and non-genetically modified soy bean and 15 different types of fruits and vegetables
- for basic protein and vitamin and minerals
- More info: http://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2014/06/soy-protein-or-animal-protein.html
- OXYGINBERRY BEVERAGE
- cactus, cactus fruits, ginseng berry, rose, seaweed and grape seed
- for boosting immune system
- More info: https://healthywholesomefood.blogspot.sg/2016/08/oxyginberry-wonders-of-6-superfoods.html
- EVERNEW ORANGE (grain fiber) - helping bowel movement
Nutritional Immunology Consultant