Healthy Aromantic Macaron Recipe
Yields about 18-20 filled macarons
90 g icing sugar - fine grade. Recommended brands: SIS, Redman
90g Super Fine Ground Almonds
33 g Egg Whites
90 g Fine Sugar
2 Teaspoon water
33 g egg whites
1. Sieve together icing sugar and almonds with 33 g egg whites into a bowl to form a dough.
4. Pour hot syrup from step 2 onto egg whites in the mixer. Continue to whisk till cooled.
5. Fold the meringue into almond mixture. Fold the whole mixture a few times more if it is too firm.
6. Pipe batter into rounds of approximately 3-4 cm in a diameter using 10mm plain nozzle. Tap tray on the table to flatten the batter.
7. Close oven door. Continue to bake a further 6 mins till the top is crisp and hard.
9. Best savoured after 24 hr of filling.
80 g Dark Chocolate
80 g Whip Cream
3 packs Aromantic Powder
1. Mix dark chocolate with whip cream using steam cooking method.
3. Cool it in the fridge for 20 minutes and take out to be ready as filling.
Happy Baking!! =)
Why I Choose Aromantic Powder?
- To get healthier source of Calcium and Amino Acids
- Read more: