Why is Fiber Important?
- Help in weight control and increase satiety
- Prevent diabetes and heart diseases
- Remove toxins and reduce the burden on liver
- Maintain the health of gut bacteria
- Help to control blood sugar level and lower cholesterol level
There are 2 Types of Fiber
Can be dissolved in water to help lower cholesterol and control blood sugar level
- Help to remove waste from the digestive system
- Prevent constipation
Meat , milk and eggs do not contain any fiber
What are the symptoms when Fiber Deficiency?
High Risk of Cancers
Thank you eLEAD for formulating Fibertalk which consists of high fiber intake , from Psyllium Husk , Banana and Orange.
For more info, welcome to enquire me via Whatsapp +65- 9090 9942. Thank you.
Excellence Lifestyle Coach